Friday 1 July 2011

who says ..

wouldn't wanna be anybody else ..
you made me insecure,
told me I wasn't good enough,
but who are you to judge,
when you a diamond in the rough,
i'm sure you got some things you'd like to change about youself,
but when it comes to me,
i wouldn't wanna be anybody else,

na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na

i'm no beauty queen,
i'm just beautiful me,

na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na

you gotto rewrite,
to a beautiful life,
c'mon!

who says!
who says you not prefect?
who says you not worth it?
who says you the only one that heard it?
trust me,
that's the price of peauty,
who says you not pretty?
who says you not beautiful??
who says..
:))

yeah!!!
it just like me ..
about this song ..
who says i'm not pretty ??
who says i'm not beautiful??
yup i'm pretty n also beautiful..
so don't even tell me that i'm not !!
hahahaha ..
someone tell me ,
every one hope to be beautiful ..
make the hould life prefect ..
so all girl's ..
you bautiful ..
<3 <3 <3
i love all girl's in this world ..
make my life prefect with you all ..
:)))
and this song i present to all of you ..!!!
love u ..











No comments:

Post a Comment