Thursday 16 February 2012

for the third time

for the third time ..
i have to let you go ..
and for the third time ..
my heart is so pain just because of you ..
i have no idea what happen to me ..
no idea for what have you done ..
maybe i make the mistaken ..
but for all i have done ..
it's not what you have to do ..
for the third time i lost my spirit ..
and i have to accept that i lost it and i will never have it back ..
starting from now on ..
you are lost in you hypocrisy of world ..
that i told you ..
that you have to stand alone one day ...
because the world that you in ..
it not for ever and you know to ..
but ..
you are just a stupid kid that never want to hear what people says ..
just someone that are so hard-headed ..
that are to big for me to guide you ..
you say the word of "goodbye" again ..
 but i have hear it again n again ..
i know i am not in a rich family like friend you out their ..
but i have my dignity that no want can drop it like you ..
to stand by you side is so impossible now ..
i can't do anything to help you although i hear people out their want to drop you down ..
impossible ..
impossible ..
i hope you now i want you to be safe ..
i don't want you to be hurt ..
because if you hurt it's like my soul are being killed ..
take good care of you self ..
i can't see you anymore ..
and no more change for me to be FRIEND with you anymore of it ..
just like i killed my self in front of you ..
if one day i see you face again ..




p/s:goodbye peng ..

No comments:

Post a Comment