Tuesday 14 February 2012

wish me luck

for all my firend ..
i'm not a perfect person for u guys ..
i am not a great person for all of you ..
but in my life ..
i have to be ..
i have to make my mind up ..
i just only have you guys and my family to life ..
for me i well died if just alone ..
i always dream a scary thing that not make sense..
lost all my friend and family ..
alone until the light is fuzzy ..
the shadow is lost ..
and my mind is died ..
every day i cry and hope one day the sunshine will come over ..
give me air to breathe..
the raid that will accompany me until i died..
for all the sea that give me a water to survival in my journey that never end ..
please be by my side and wake me up ..
wake me up in the world of hell ..
don push me in side of it ..
coz it just kill me slowly ..
and died in a situation of crying ..
wish me luck my friend ..
always in a right way ..
that make me successful one day ..
with all of you ..
wish me luck ..

p/s: i just test my skills ..don't worry .. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment