Monday 26 March 2012

oh~ my sunshine

here we are ..
leaving in the dark of life ..
actually we never see it but we can feel it ..
it's in our heart..
deep in side our heart..
people always talk about other offense ..
but they don't talk about them self..
why??
because people always think that they are to perfect..
perfect is not make people feel happy and live in harmony..
we just have to think positive and always make a good thing to human out they and then..
we can feel the enjoyment and happiness that if radiated in human face ..
the smile,laugh and reaction ..
that the point of happiness..
i love my family so much ..
even though i always make them fill that i did't love them but actually i love them so much..
they are my sold..
i only have them in my life ..
and also my friends..
i have many friend actually but for me ..
if we don't make a friends we are lost in our on dreams..
because of that friends is so important in this world..
family and friend..
always for ever in my heart..
and my sunshine for my sold..
love them so much..

p/s:i'm sorry, my english is not good ok .. WEML~! /.. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment