Thursday 6 October 2011

it's like easy for you


before this..
i can see it..
and i can fill that it's so easy for you doing something for me ..
easy for you to make me laugh..
it easy for you to make me angry
and you easy to make me crying and it just about you..
but right now..
it empty..
coz half of my filling you throw it away..
my mind is like want to follow where ever you go..
and my heart is more hurt than before if i came with you..
just to love you i have to sacrifice my filling and all i have before this..
but just for you i do it but i lost you after i release all i have..
now i want to return back and be my self and love you like before i get you..
just to love you i want you 2 be happy ..
just to love you i want you to be part of me coz you just like half of my soul..
and if i missing you again i lost my energy to protect my on self then..

No comments:

Post a Comment