Wednesday 5 October 2011

all for you

people laughing at me because i am not like what they thing and it make me shame to stand by ur side and make me want to run away from there but you grab my hand and says to me " i like you the way you are"

someone talking to me that i am not match and i think so but after i says to you that i am not match with you , you made at me and says that " no matter what happens i will always with you and always stand by you side"

I crossed the road after i see you with another woman , in my mind i just kept thinking who am i for you and i cry and cry before i get col from you and asking me to look back and see you smile and again you smile just like give me energy to smile at you back because you can make me strong again

yesterday, we going out, not just two of us but i feel like just two of us went there, people kept look at you,i feel want to stay far from you coz i don't want they thing that i am you girlfriend anymore but in that time i don't want you thing that i am shame going out with you, because of that i am in the middle of that situation

"you" i realy miss you ..
"you" i realy like you..
"you" i realy love you..

if you know what is in my mind you will know i will able to do everything just for you..
but..
i don't want to bother you anymore..
because of that i just can write in this blog because i know that you will read this text ..
thank again coz read ..
all this is in my heart.. <3
love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment